Friday, June 25, 2010

Life Changes

I'm going to just scratch this whole New Year's resolution thing. I obviously suck at it and will accept my weakness. I have strengths, this is just not one of them. :) Anyway, much has happened since I last wrote. I landed my DREAM JOB. Like since I was 11 dream. I am so excited. I just wrapped up my first week at CARE USA, a global humanitarian agency. I absolutely love the work they do and am thrilled to be part of such an amazing organization. It was a long road finding a job (almost 8 months!) and involved me moving back home, but every minute of waiting, every one of the nearly 45 interviews I went on, every email I sent, was totally worth it.

In less life changing, but also exciting news, I am the proud owner of a bike. For the first time in nearly 10 years. I love it! Katy had a beautiful baby girl Caden Claire who I get to meet in September. And for a family vacay this year, we're all going to Costa Rica!! 2010 started off as a real sucker, but the second half is turning out to be a real keeper!!

Our Hotel in CR (not to rub it in, or anything!) :)

No comments: