Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Live from the Internets

Here I am. An official blogger. Pretty exciting.

Today I went with Lin for a "makeup audition." I was her ever-patient model. I am really amazed at the amount of talent she has. I'll upload my before/after shot tonight so you can get a feel for what an incredible job she did. And if she gets this job, which I'm sure she will, I expect a good percentage of her free makeup allowance. Just putting it out there. :)

Tonight James and I are going to get the results of our pre-cana questionairre. The priest that's going over the results with us is actually a PHd candidate for conflict resolution. Should be interesting. And a bit scary. We shall see!

I'm still a bit groggy from last night's book reading (yes you can get a headache from a book reading!) but as with any good DC party, I found myself rubbing elbows with a famous person (at least according to East Coast standards), Karl Rove! Yah for little bush!

As Mom tells Gizmo when he's hungry before his scheduled 5:30 dinner, After Later!!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

you were the greatest model ever. i promise i will never forget you when i'm a famous makeup artist. but i might take that back later, we'll see.