Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday I'm in Love!

So although I was totally not wanting to wake up this morning it was one of those days that when I did finally drag my ass out of bed, I was giddy. This Friday seems extra especially needed I guess, after the way the week started. I get to leave early to go shopping for our Adopt an Angel at work. I hate hate hate shopping but it'll be fun to do so for someone else. Jake delivered his masterpiece (it is seriously the coolest thing I own by far!) on Wednesday and we're going tomorrow to get it framed which I'm super stoked about. We were supposed to go camping and I'm bummed that fell through but I just have a gut feeling this weekend is going to be fantastical. And on top of that, Lin's friend Dakota is having a party tonight...my first holiday part of the season! Maybe its the holiday cheer, or the ridonkulous Rihanna song I have on repeat on my iPod, but I'm in an amazing mood. I wish I could bottle it up!


Jake's Masterpiece. I am SOOO in love! Can't wait to get it framed!

No comments: